ABOUT MEMOTION 2
Memotion 2 is the 2nd iteration of the Memotion task which was conducted at Semeval 2020. The challenge consists of three subtasks:
- Sentiment (positive, negative, and neutral) analysis of memes
- Overall emotion (humor, sarcasm, offensive, and motivational) classification of memes
- Classifying the intensity of meme emotions.
Some Samples from Data
dataset link: register here to access the dataset.
evaluation metric: weighted F1 score
submission instructions: to be updated
system description paper :All team/participants will be invited to submit a paper describing their system. Accepted papers will be published in formal proceedings.
paper submission instruction to be updated
For more details of Memotion 1.0 @ SemEval 2020 - please click here
and the task report is visible here -
- 6 oct 2021: Release of the training set
- 20 nov 2021: Release of the test set
- 23 nov 2021: Deadline for submitting the final results
- 25 nov 2021: Announcement of the results
- 5 dec 2021: System paper submission deadline (All teams are invited to submit a paper)
- 12 dec 2021: Notification of system papers.
- 20 dec 2021: Camera ready submission.